- Sunday, October 13, 2013, 6 p.m. "Lit on the Lake" in the Gondola Room at the Lake Chalet at Lake Merritt in Oakland. For details click here.
- Sunday, August 18th, 4:15 p.m. Emerging Authors Panel, Litquake Palo Alto, Oshman Jewish Community Center, 3921 Fabian Way, Palo Alto. Click here for details.
- Saturday, June 15th, 1 p.m., Hayward Public Library. 835 "C" Street, Hayward. Appearing with musician Andrew Castro. Click here for details.
- Thursday, July 11th, Squaw Valley Community of Writers, Alumni Reading Series, Squaw Valley, CA. Click here for details.
- Monday, Feb. 11th, Reading & Music by Andrew Castro, Book Passage, Corte Madera, 7 p.m. Book Passage Marin | 51 Tamal Vista Blvd., Corte Madera, CA 94925 | (415) 927-0960. Click here for details.
- Sunday, Feb. 17th, Panelist at San Francisco Writers Conference @ 11 a.m., Mark Hopkins Hotel, San Francisco. Click here for details.
- Saturday, Feb. 16th, Towne Center Books, 555 Main St, Pleasanton, CA, 4-6 p.m.
- Thursday, March 7th, at 7p.m. Rakestraw Books, Danville. Details click here
- Saturday, Mar. 9th, Featured Author at "Authors on the Move" Sacramento Library Foundation gala--5p.m-9 p.m., Hyatt Regency, Sacramento, features 40 West Coast authors. Click here for details on tickets--this is a fundraiser to benefit local libraries.
- Saturday, May 4th & Sunday, May 5th, Gold Rush Writers Conference, Mokelumne Hill, CA, Dinner Speaker on the 4th and workshop leader Sunday morning. Click here for details.
- Panelist. Southern Festival of Books. Friday, October 12th, 2012. Nashville, TN. 12 p.m. & 3p.m. panels. Location details to come!
- Friday, October 19th, 2012. "Writer in the Woods" Sierra Nevada College, Incline Village, Nevada. I'll give a talk on Friday night and teach a writing workshop on Saturday morning from 9 a.m.-12 p.m. You can register for the workshop here. Sierra Nevada charges $50 for the workshop. My Friday night talk is FREE.
- Tuesday, June 12th, 4 p.m., Santa Barbara, CA
Participant on "First Books Panel" at Santa Barbara Writers Conference at the Santa Barbara Hyatt.
- Thursday, February 9, 2012
7 p.m. Reading/Signing/Music
Rakestraw Books, Danville, CA
- Monday, February 13, 2012 @ 7 p.m.
Book Passage, Corte Madera, CA
- Thursday, February 16, 2012 @ 12 p.m.
Ticketed Luncheon with Reading/Signing/Music
Towne Center Books, Pleasanton, CA
- Tuesday, February 21, 2012 @ 2 p.m.
Orinda Books, Orinda, CA
- Wednesday, February 22, 2012 @ 7 p.m.
Elliott Bay Books, Seattle, WA
- Saturday, March 3, 2012 @ 1 p.m.
Turner Hall at Holy Cross Episcopal Church
19179 Center St